Sunday, April 13, 2008

Indie Sucks

And if you like it, you're an even bigger dipshit than I anticipated.  Indie is music made by people who don't kick enough ass to play metal.  Maybe they don't know it, but thats the truth.  If they kicked ass like they should, they wouldn't waste time playing this bullshit.  I'm sure some of you are saying, "But, everyone loves Indie!  How could it be bad?"  The reason for so many Indie fans is addressed in my first post: everyone is an idiot.  I can't fathom why people would love Indie so much.  It all sounds the same, just weird, random, stupidass music and some of the lamest vocals I've ever heard.  

The following is actual dialogue that occurs during the formation of an Indie Band:

Guitarist:  Hey, let's start a band!
Vocalist:  Ok, can you shred?
Guitarist:  Uh.....no
Vocalist:  Damn.  How can we play good music then?
Guitarist:  Well...I'll just play some random notes, and you half-sing, half-talk over it. 
Vocalist:  Sounds great!  

THE ONLY GOOD INDIE IS INDIANA JONES

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone could ever be so right about anything! Why don't people realize there's a reason indie bands can't score a real label?

CLAYMAN said...

What can I say, I'm great.